Are you looking for Book A Full Service And Get Free MOT for your vehicle?
Automobile experts recommend opting for a Full service every 12,000 miles or 12 months, whichever is earlier. However, the figures may vary with your driving style and vehicle model.
We at Solent MOT Centre Ltd. provide a comprehensive Full service Southampton for various vehicular segments.
Solent MOT Centre Ltd., constantly monitored by the Good Garage Scheme, offers a guarantee of 6 months for all its work.
Our technicians are proficient at using best-in-class equipment while inspecting different internal and external vehicular components. They also provide prompt services for repair and replacement to resolve any underlying issue they find.
What do we include in our Full service regimen?
The Full car service Southampton at our facility comprises 77 checks. These are some of the areas that we cover in it:
Steering & Suspension
- Visually checking for exhaust smoke
- Lubricating battery terminals
- Checking radiator/coolant cap seals
- Replacing oil filter
- Inspecting fuel filter replacement interval and report if it is due
- Checking the visual condition of fuel lines
Drive System & Brakes
- Inspecting for correct gearbox operation
- Greasing shaft/ prop (if applicable)
Tyres & Wheels
- Setting wheel nut torque to manufacturers settings
Vision, Internal & General
- Topping up screen washer bottles
Service Preparation & Road Test
- Checking for body damage
Additional Hybrid Checks
- Rotating road wheels to check for brake binding
- Reporting if inverter coolant is due
- Charging point checks, etc.
Wait! There’s more!
By opting for a full car service from us, you get an MOT Southampton. While experts recommend a Full service at particular intervals, vehicles older than three years must appear for MOT every year to ensure they adhere to road safety and environmental standards.
We issue a VT20 (pass) or VT30 (fail) certificate based on the test results.
Are you interested?
Visit us today!